Laminated safety and security glass
- Lameks ® is the trademark of laminated glass of Trakya Cam.
- Produced by combining two or more panes of glass with polyvinyl butyral (PVB) interlayer(s).
- When broken tends to keep splinters in place therefore minimizing the risks of injury caused by broken glass.
- Besides preventing injuries related to accidental impact, Lameks ® can be used to protect people and goods against external manual attacks with such tools as stone and stick. Laminated safety glasses prevent or slow down break-ins depending on the thickness of PVB and glass and the extent of the attack.
- Provides noise control.
- UV radiation, which causes fabrics to fade, can be reduced up to 97% by using Lameks ® .
- Can be incorporated into insulating glass unit.
- Impact and manual attack resistance of Lameks ® differs regarding not only to the thickness of glass panes and PVB interlayers, but also the number of panes and PVB interlayers. For determination of impact resistance according to EN 12600 and manual attack resistance according to EN 356 please refer to CE marking declaration of performances.